Monday, April 23, 2012

While watching the Lakers play Oklahoma City on Sunday, I witnessed an aggressive move by Metta World Peace (Ron Attest). World Peace had just made an incredible dunk. James Harden came over to him and as Harden touched World Peace, he pulled his elbow back and hit Harden on the back of his head. An incredible shot. Harden ended up with a concussion. While watching this, I was thinking that World Peace needed a Sports Psychologist to channel all that aggression. This is not his first time in trouble for aggression. The more I watched this, I thought about my report on steroids use in athletes and some of the side effects of using steroids. I could be wrong, but that type of aggression is just what happens to people who use steroids. It is incredible to me that these athletes, making very large incomes, and doing what the love to do, possibly risk their livelihood by possibly doing drugs, or just making stupid decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment